What to Expect and How to Engage
You’ll find a group of Planning Center users who care deeply about the church and are looking for ways to improve how they use technology.
There are discussions about each Planning Center product, how to complete certain tasks, transitioning from another ChMS, and much more.
In these communities, you can...
- Share Planning Center best practices and pro tips.
- Post pictures or plans of your church layout (for Check-Ins or Services).
- Ask questions about how other people are using features.
- Offer your own productivity tips.
- Link to any relevant articles you've enjoyed about productivity, workflows, etc.
How to Get Started with Slack
- Create an account with the Planning Center Community, and you’ll receive an invitation via email.
- Download the Slack app and log in with your new account information!
- Head over to the #introductions channel and let everyone know who you are, where you're from, and which Planning Center products you use. By sharing your areas of expertise and interests, your fellow members know what to come to you for.
How to Get Started with Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account, or create a new one.
- Answer the question prompts, and agree to the group rules.
- Submit your request to join and you’ll be accepted to the group within one business day!